"Another sunrise, another new beginning." ;) #Blessed #PositiveVibes
Stage Mom! :)) hahaha
God is going before you. Happy Easter! :) #TheGrandEaster2014 #Blessed #MoaArena
1. I love you, not for who you are, but for who I am when I’m with you.
2. Nobody deserves your tears, and whoever might deserve them, will never make you cry.
3. Just because somebody doesn’t love you the way you want them to, does not mean they don’t love you with all their heart.
4. A true friend is someone who takes your hand, and touches your heart.
5. The worst way of missing someone is to be sitting next to them knowing you will never have them.
6. Never stop smiling, not even when you’re sad, because you never know who might fall in love with your smile.
7. To the world you may be just someone, but maybe for someone you are the whole world.
8. Don’t spend your time with someone who is not willing to spend their time with you.
9. Perhaps God wants you to meet many of the wrong people before you meet the right one, so when you finally meet them, you’ll be grateful.
10. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
11. There will always be people that will hurt you, so keep having faith, and be careful with whom you trust twice.
12. Make sure you know who you are before you meet someone else. Don’t expect them to figure that out for you.
13. Don’t try so hard. The best things happen when you least expect them.
My BruhiLdS (true close friends) and I went on a Visita Iglesia yesterday. For our Mendiola food (hehe) we had a taste of Casa Roses. ;) You’ll be amazed by their vintage interior design. The food was awesome and affordable. And yes! I was spazzing at every corner.
You really have to visit this cool cafe! :) It’s located near Malacanan Palace and the Shrine of Saint Jude.
If you love someone, ask him for nothing. Don’t hold him from his destiny. Don’t keep him from going off in search of his own answers. Don’t ask him for commitment. You will know commitment is real when it is something given willingly, and not as something obligatory. Don’t ask him for promises. If you are patient, if you have faith, you will know in your heart when the right time for promises has come. And when that time arrives, then you will see that you have both lost nothing by setting each other free, and have instead gained a richer, fuller life, a wealth of experiences, and a stronger certainty of your desires.
But should he not return to you, then life hasn’t cheated you because no promises were broken. Your bitterness will not last long, and you will feel thankful and blessed that at the very least, this beautiful soul has colored your life, that knowing him has already made life infinitely more meaningful.
By setting a person free, you run a risk of him not returning. But always remember that you found him beautiful precisely because he was free. People are like sunlight. You can feel their warmth, and their glow, but you can’t hold them in your hand and keep them with you forever. People choose to stay. But a choice is made more meaningful when it is made despite so many other options.